Just some of the things you will enjoy:
Precision Stipple Brushes.
Super-fast and simple to use with over 40 brush tips that have been organized into four pen-tip designs for flawlessly imperfect dots every time.
Each brush preset in the precision brush group comprises various tips, along with liners that are ready to be used for any stippling application, from fine edge shading to big blended gradients and fades.
Productive for artists wanting traditional-quality stipple, who can get results in a fraction of the time.
Ensure light isn’t leaked into areas where it isn’t needed.
Make a large number of dots on the screen in a single movement, or tap out manually for the fun of it.
Finely controlled bleed settings imply that no two dots are similar for organic results while the machine does all the work.
There is no repeating, ghosting, or cloning.
For the best results, use a Stipple Spray & Fill Brush.
This machine is designed to combine with masks to allow the application of natural stipple textures over big surfaces in seconds.
Our Enhanced Algorithm is perfect for roughing in or constructing big blended gradients in a fraction of the time required using standard approaches.
Hand-made from a variety of commercial felt and marker felt tip brushes.
Select a variety of pen tips ranging from pin liners that are 0.2 mm in diameter to ultra-fat felt tips in varying dot densities.
Here’s what you get:
- 10 x round tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x rough tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x bleedy tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x blotty tip precision stipple brushes
- 4 x liner pens
- 8 x eraser presets
- 17 x spray brushes in multiple brush tip styles and dot densities
- 12 x tonal stipple fill brushes in light, medium and dense spacing
- 1 x sketchbook paper texture template
- 1 x comprehensive tutorial with video demonstrations